• Work for a prestigious airport on various work Social media work streams
• Passenger assistance for airport travel-related queries in customer relations department in German English languages
• Work on renowned airline reservations systems handle social media written correspondence on various platforms daily
• Fully paid product and systems training provided
• Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
• Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
• Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
• Experience our multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world Work type
• Working hours:
• Operational hours: 05h00am 23h00*
• 4 days a week at 10 hours shifts including rotational weekends
• Perm contract at 40 hours per week
• Shifts may be subject to change depending on client requirements
• Training (Paid): 4-6 weeks (Remote/Virtual)
• Salary: R16 666.67 per month/ R200 000 per annum + Internet allowance
• Start date: ASAP
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201894 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201894