|Remuneration:||Rand30000 - Rand35000 per month CostToCompany|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
Job descriptionA well-estasblished brand agency in the North is looking for a mid-level Traffic Manager to join their busy team.
This is a cross-functional role, which requires multi-tasking while assisting on multiple projects, in a demanding and rapidly changing environment.
- Resource coordination. Scheduling studio resources using the appropriate tools: Chase, Excel. (Workbook)
- Prepare a scheduling report for the work in the system (WIP report)
- Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project
- Distribute assignments to creative teams and other departments, depending on their availability and priorities
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
- Maintain job files
- Work with freelancers and contractors and ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs
- Ensure that Client Service and Studio follow the correct process in managing work through the system
- Ensure Creative Reviews are setup on completion of projects for the entire project team.
- Control of POs for freelancers (copywriters, designers, strategists)
- Ensuring all final files are received from suppliers
- Assisting with statutory documentation for tender submission
- Maintaining supplier documentation (freelance / contractor / supplier)
- Managing Facilities Staff (Junior Finance / Reception / Cleaning) in conjunction with the Executive Assistant
- Able to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to build relationships
- Proficient with MS Office.
- A sound knowledge of Chase or comparable agency management system
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position within a creative agency
- Qualifications: undergraduate degree (Marketing, Communications, Journalism or similar)
- Qualifications: Project Management certification (PMP, PMI, APM)
- Chase Software
- Meeting Deadlines
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Traffic Management
Posted on 23 Jun 12:48