SEO Content Writing/Marketing Internship
|Remuneration:||R2000 – R6500 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Flexible hours, unlimited unpaid leave, work from anywhere, dont work on your bday|
|Company:||The Marketing Mill|
Job descriptionThe Marketing Mill and Travel Tractions are looking for a talented, content-focused individual to join our fast-growing teams. We offer internship positions teaching various areas of online marketing, with the possibility of freelance wrting and further employment.
Depending on experience, skills, time availability, ability to provide value and quick learning, financial incentives will start at R2 000 – R6 500 monthly (part-time and full-time available).
We believe in being able to work nomadically, anytime from anywhere. As long as our work is done by the deadlines.
Research, fact-checking, data capturing, content creation, copywriting, design, editing, proofreading, link building, emailing, meeting deadlines, administrative and other editorial tasks.
What will you learn?
Depending on your application and the result of your tests during the process, we help determine which aspect of online marketing would best suit your skillset and your desirability to learn. Our main service offering is SEO, which has elements of content creation, design and web development.
We work with clients but also has a wide set of internal projects, while we don’t call ourselves an incubator, we like to test markets and build our own products and online projects.
We don’t offer these services to clients but they have a focus on growth-hacking loopholes in various online marketing channels where we find to bring the biggest ROI. These elements could be email marketing, web development, PR, funnels, video creation and editing, design, social media marketing, automation and community management.
Traits we are looking for
- English first language speaker/writer
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Writing, editing, SEO, design or social media experience
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Quick-learner who is curious about the bigger picture
- A fast-thinker who can work well under pressure
- A go-getter who understands that deadlines need to be met
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Learn about digital marketing in a variety of areas
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Work towards real KPI’s
- Gain working experience in an agency and startup incubator
- Monthly performance reviews and possible bonuses
- Potential freelancing or permanent position going forward
- SEO Ahrefs Business of Blogging course
- 50% contribution to courses that develop your skills
- Revenue share
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- Help build the best travel marketing agency in the world
** Permanent or freelancing positions only
Company DescriptionA digital marketing agency specializing in SEO, startups, travel, publishing, affiliate marketing, cannabis, CBD, sports gear and other internal ventures.
- Own laptop
- Strong writing ability with a good grasp of grammar and spelling (this will be tested)
- A degree/diploma in journalism/English/communications/marketing/media studies (advantageous but not essential)
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A hardcore work ethic and a serious interest in getting the most out of this experience
- Great at time management
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous but not essential)
- Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A structured multi-tasker
- Sound research skills
Posted on 15 Feb 08:48