|Remuneration:||negotiable commission only|
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||The Grand Centillion|
Job descriptionFrom: The Grand Centillion (Pty) Ltd
Subject: External Lead Generators
Position: Client Relations Advisor
Reports to: Managing Director
Division: Business Planning and Compliance
Location: South Africa –Johannesburg
- Assist with team target setting, responsibilities and prospecting
- Obtain accurate client details and request quotes
- Manage aspects of client payments
- Manage leads procedures associated with tasks allocated
- Follow up on emails, quotes and invoices
- Maintain and support synergy throughout lead sourcing
- Ensure Lead Sourcing Strategies are relevant and updated when necessary
- Assist with and prepare required reports for internal and external reporting and audits
- Ensure strong PBS KPA’s are in place and maintained within the position
- FAIS RE Exam will be an advantage.
- Matric qualification is a must
Estimated Percentage of Travel: 98% travelling-Freelance Reporting
Applications: Please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]
- Previous financial experience within a reputable company will be an advantage
- Lead Generating and problem-solving skills with a fine eye for details
- Able to manage multiple important tasks accurately
- Analytical skills including problem-solving, pre-qualifying, and selling or closing skills
- Advanced database and systems experience would be an advantage
- Good communication and ability to work with different personalities
- Personal motivation, punctuality, and commitment
- Energetic person with a willingness to learn and grow
Company DescriptionA business consulting avenue with a wealth creation mind.
TGCI® brings in unmatched expertise as one of SA’s leading business consulting firms, our 80% success rate serves as proof that we are astute in our synergy with entrepreneurs, wolves & novices alike. We are the motion of the rhythms of excellent business acumen & unparalleled profitability.
We are a Small- Micro & Medium enterprise development institute, notorious for our top-shelf commercial law and corporate law acumen. Perhaps a concept of pride for entrepreneurs & business people who understand the significance of planning accurately, establishing effectively and incalculable value of customer satisfaction & repeat business with a database filled with referrals.
We offer our clients Four (4) tailor-made Value Propositions to suit every start-up budget from the simple “I’m not sure, yea, no” clients to the absolute entrepreneurs that are determined to start up either a Construction Company, Domestic & Cleaning, and/ or a Security Company. Alternatively, for the one-step-at-a-time, Microenterprise clients the Start-up Supreme package has thrived in fostering the start-up of everyday essentials services providers like Tuck Shops, Canteens, Cafeterias, Taverns, Bars, Mechanical Garages & Independent Funeral Parlors.
Posted on 24 Nov 09:53, Closing date 23 Jan