Visual Merchandising Learnership
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionOne of South Africa’s leading retail companies wants to help you get qualified and gain experience in Visual Merchandising, a dynamic, data-driven career path that rewards hard work and independent thinking.
This 12-month learnership is your chance to gain the skills and experience you need to launch your career as a Visual Merchandiser while earning an NQF level-3 qualification.
This first month of the programme is intense, so prepare to apply yourself and work hard. During these 25 days you will participate in classroom training sessions with a small team of like-minded young people. At the end of the first month, you will be required to submit a full portfolio of evidence demonstrating your commitment to the learnership.
Next, you will be placed in a retail store and introduced to a coach who will support your learning journey for the rest of the year.
How to apply
- Click here to create a FutureMe online profile (or log in if you already have a profile)
- Click the menu button in the top left corner, then click Campaigns
- Click the Visual Merchandising Learnership campaign, then click Join
- Read through the Overview, Dates, and Posts sections of the campaign for further instructions
- You live in East London, Mamelodi, or Polokwane
- You can commit to a full 12-month learnership
- You have a matric certificate or NQF 4 equivalent
- You have reliable access to transport
- You gained work experience during or after school, preferably in retail
- You are hard working
- You are assertive
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English
Posted on 13 May 16:49, Closing date 2 Jun