UWP C# Developer
|Remuneration:||R590000 – R600000 per year Cost to company|
Here's something a little different; A scale up consulting and specialised software shop with key focus on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the Intelligent Automation (IA) field.
They are looking for an intermediate C# developer to join their highly clued-up products teams, developing AI solutions, crafting Intelligent Process Automation robots for a top insurance hub. The role allows for a semi-remote set up and you will find yourself on client site once a week.
They typically looking for a human expert, someone who knows their craft well + who takes an analytical approach to their work.
Here is a list of the none-negotiables:
- You have five years key dev experience and are comfortable with RPA type work
- Your key tech stack includes C# 8.0, .Net Core 3.1, Web API, LINQ, UWP or WPF, Xamarin, XAML, Dependency injection, Git, + Azure DevOps
- By nature, you are a good communicator, self-motivated and a problem solver who is familiar with the end-to-end SDLC
- You have a BSc computer science degree, or something similar, as well as MCPD Certification
- You also have good mathematical skills
Are you ready for a change of scenery? IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 05 Nov 10:30
ApplyNicole De SOusa