TTL Account Manager
Job descriptionThe incumbent will be responsible leading multiple projects from concept through to ATL and Digital roll-out and final reporting; liaising and working with all internal stakeholders on the brand and driving a positive and collaborative relationship with client. Our ideal person will be strategically strong and able to proactively lead client in creative solutions.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Forming an integral part of the client service team in order to ensure that briefs are adhered to and Client Brand is always of utmost importance.
- Ensuring that appropriate timings are adhered to.
- Ensuring that all internal processes are adhered to.
- Managing multiple stakeholders at once.
- Ensuring that relationships are fostered and sustained internally and with client.
RequirementsMinimum requirements include:
- At least 3 years’ experience as an account manager in an advertising agency.
- Proven track record of working on ATL and Digital campaigns.
- Tertiary qualification in advertising highly advantageous and preferred.
- Strategically driven to the betterment of the client’s business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Committed collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong communicator who is able to give clear guidance and direction whilst operating under pressure, with tight turnarounds and short deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail and highly organised.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Prior experience on Workbook advantageous but not essential.
Posted on 17 May 10:48, Closing date 15 Jun