Technical Test Analyst
|Remuneration:||R200 – R300 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionOne of South Africa’s most innovative financial institutions is looking for a technical test analyst to join their core applications team on a contractual basis.
You will be required to create, debug, verify, maintain, and update technical test scripts to run automated testing. You will be responsible for testing the functionality of a system designed to address business requirements to prevent errors/defects in the live system through the implementation of change control and improvement.
If this is you and you are willing to work on a contractual basis – Apply now!
Reference number for this position is KH51425 which is a contract position based in Johannesburg offering up to R300ph. Contact Kayleigh on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Strong coding knowledge using either Java 8, C#,. Net, or any OOP languages.
- Experience delivering projects through means of shift left strategy which apples Agile, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration.
- Should have knowledge about various test techniques method and corresponding tools like Junit, BDD with Cucumber, MS Test, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Sikuli, JMeter, Spring Framework, Camel, Jagacy….etc. This is the list of open source technology used to implement test framework which is used to implement functional test automation and performance testing.
- Minimum: Diploma or required certification in testing or programming.
- Preferred: Degree and/or relevant certification including ISEB/ISTQB Certification; TMap next engineer; ISTQB advanced analyst.
- Three to five years’ experience, including at least three years testing experience,
- Ability to script/code.
- Preferred: Banking industry experience.
Posted on 29 Oct 10:47
011 463 363