Technical Test Analyst
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A Leading financial services group listed on the JSE is currently looking for a technical test analyst to join their phenomenal team.
This role is ideal for a candidate who is ready to display impetus when it comes to ensuring the quality of all solutions is functionally and non functionally tested, in order to meet the requirements and achieve overall sustainable quality of the business solution.
You will be responsible for end-to-end manual and automated testing for the business solutions. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, compatibility, and integration with other legacy- and / or external systems.
If you are up for the challenge and can think outside the box, do not hesitate to apply today!
- Degree in BSC/ IT preferred
- Min of six years’ experience in testing
- Exposure to diverse IT projects using a variety of testing tools and techniques.
- Testing qualification ISTQB/ISEB preferred
- SQL knowledge is a must have
- Experience in an agile work environment
- Investment or insurance knowledge preferred
- Understanding of Tax principles preferred
- Assist with the testing gap analysis between requirements and existing environments accurately
- Ensure that user stories are clearly defined and written correctly with acceptance criteria as part of the backlog refinement meeting
- Define quality standards upfront in the sprint meeting and ensure they are achieved
- Document the test plan, test scenarios, acceptance criteria and the results
- Build test automation artifacts where possible
- Test big data and ensure the outputs are transposed correctly
- Execute and maintain the manual and automation regression tests
- Demonstrate deliverables to key stakeholders
- Ensure the agreed quality standard is maintained always
- Minimise team defects by ensuring upfront code quality
- Drive collective ownership for testing
The Reference Number for this fantastic position is NN52215 which is on a long term contract based in Centurion offering contract rates between R550 to R700 per hour . Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 24 Aug 16:31
011 463 3633