Technical Support Consultant
|Location:||Cape Town, Westlake|
What you will do:
In this role, you will create and maintain a highly responsive, world-class customer and technical support experience. The ideal candidates for this role will have a track record of delivering excellent customer service or technical support in a call centre environment.
- Technical and Customer Support Experience:
- Manage support channels effectively with a customer-centric approach and clear communication (E-mail, Freshdesk, Teams, Phone).
- Respond to customer support queries timeously and manage expectations to ensure a great customer experience.
- Troubleshoot independently with customers, knowing how and when to handle or escalate critical customer issues.
- Keep customers informed about new product features and functionality.
- To log and manage all calls, service requests, and incidents from end-to-end, including escalation, follow up and feedback to customers.
- To communicate and liaise effectively with end-users, colleagues, and other service providers at all levels.
- Grade 12
- IT Certification a major plus
- Two+ years of Customer Support work experience ideally within a technology or e-commerce product environment.
- Solid knowledge and experience using customer support software
- Tech-savvy with a strong ability to solve technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication, both in-person and remotely (e.g. digital channels, telephone).
- Strong ability to diagnose pain points and logically troubleshoot problems with a customer.
- Strong sense of customer-centricity and empathy exercised when handling challenging situations.
Irontree has an inclusive culture. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply and introduce their skill set to us. Open positions at Irontree are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after four weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 26 Jan 15:49