Technical Product Owner
|Remuneration:||R900000 - R1000000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
New work: Join an asset management FinTech making waves in SA. They are already a hit in the UK, Ireland, and the USA; with such a big international presence, they are urgently looking to take on a –product owner who is bright and technically sound and has key knowledge in FIGMA.
By nature, you need to have a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the know-how in advice process and investments as well as an appreciation of technology – data structures, user experience, user interface, etc.
You will get involved in the build of a next generation investment management product & learn a new way of investing that is quite simply shifting the bar up a notch!
This is what we need from you:
- You have eight+ years’ experience in business analysis/project management/product owner/agile scrum master
- Knowledge in API integration
- Knowledge of investments is beneficial: from instruments (equities, bonds, property, and cash), through asset allocation and the risk return efficient frontier to funds (mutual funds, collective investment schemes, unit trusts)
- Knowledge of the advice process – financial personality / risk appetite assessment, cashflow modelling, suitability, tax, retirement, and estate planning etc
- IT knowledge – particularly data structures, user experience (UX) and user interfaces (UI) Business analysis skills to define the business requirements
- Problem solving and ability to evaluate trade-offs
- Strategy execution – the ability to translate the strategy into a product roadmap
- An engineering / IT undergraduate degree is essential
- Financial qualifications such as CA(SA), CFA and CPA are relevant
Reference Number for this position is ND52454-2021 which is a permanent position based in Bryanston offering a cost to company salary of R1.1mil to R1.3mil negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 23 Mar 11:45