Technical Lead Software Engineer - C#
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
This is a high-tech scale up, community-driven, digital Dev shop; the team is currently distributed across Ireland, Seychelles, Africa & South Africa and they are looking for some highly specialized Technical Leads with key knowledge in the C# Microsoft stack as well as cloud-based tech.
With lots of demand and growth in place, you will be required to conceptualise, understand, build, and improve business processes while building your own close-nit team who love their craft & strive to continually improve it. You will have the autonomy + freedom to create, control and help shape projects!
By nature, you are:
- Easy-going and humble; you are self-managed, and able to produce quality, solid, robust code
- You'll get involved in the digital transformation of a rather competitive & niche product in the energy, insurance and claims industries, currently expanding across Africa and Europe
This is what we are looking for:
- You come with 10+ years Microsoft Stack dev exp; with key skills in C#, .Net Core, SQL Server, Web API, Xamarin or other hybrids
- 2+ years’ experience in a lead capacity, mentoring, and guiding teams
- Good cloud experience in either AWS/Azure; Platform as a Service (PaaS)
This team don't care much for the degrees/accolades, but rather: passion, vision and purpose.
This is a great bunch to work for; it is a human-centric working environment as well as a top wealth and investments hub! They have big growth plans after a recent acquire by a US based company, and they are looking for an API developer to develop high-quality designs which adhere with the appropriate development standards. It’s exciting times!
You can expect to work with some of the highest calibre talent there is. They typically look for curious, driven team players who love collaborating, and creating solutions!
Reference Number for this position is ND54691 which is a permanent position working remotely offering a cost to company of up to R1.4 mil per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole Flatscher on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options to successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 12 May 13:02, Closing date 11 Jul
011 463 3633