A provider of cutting-edge Engineering Solutions in Durbanville seeks a proactive and meticulous Software Developer for automotive controls and data analytics. You should possess a BTech or BEng. Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering, have 3-6+ years relevant experience, J1939 CAN communication experience, knowledge of ISO 26262 software development processes, MATLAB/Simulink proficiency, have SA citizen and be willing to travel abroad for variable periods.
- MATLAB/Simulink software development for embedded controllers used in the automotive environment.
- Under guidance of the Lead Software Engineer, be responsible for the documentation, verification and testing of embedded software.
- Software algorithm development and control systems optimization.
- Take ownership for the development and support of data analysis tools written in MATLAB.
- Manage automated processing and analysis of daily recorded field data.
- Development and support of CAN-bus logger units on test vehicles.
- Development of system plant models and simulations using MATLAB/Simulink.
- B Eng. Degree in Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering (M Eng preferred).
- Willing to travel overseas for variable periods.
- South African Citizenship.
- 3-6+ Years of experience.
- Proficient in MATLAB/Simulink environment. Experience with Simulink embedded coder will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of J1939 CAN communication and associated test tools/equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 26262 software development processes will be beneficial.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent in task management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication (English).
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 03 May 16:09, Closing date 2 Jun