Senior Traffic Manager
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
Job descriptionA leading brand agency has a vacancy for an Operations Manager who is well versed in trafficking within a publishing environment.
Planning, coordinating, creating solutions and controlling the print and digital production process.
Working with line managers and other top management, you are responsible for making sure that internal and external products and services are produced cost-effectively and on time and to the required quality standards expected by the publishing house.
Working with all parties and in particular the Heads of Project Management and Digital.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least five to seven years’ experience in a publications production environment
- At least three to five years’ experience working in the position of Traffic Manager
- Experience in, or exposure to Project Management
- Knowledge of business management principles and methodology
- Understanding of high-level principles of: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Chase software experience an advantage
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Own transport and able to travel, as well as attend meetings at client premises
- Able to work after hours
- Project Management
- Traffic Management
Posted on 07 Apr 08:59