Senior Technical Systems Business Analyst
|Remuneration:||Rand500 - Rand650 per hour|
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
A top financial services company is currently seeking highly competent senior systems business analysts (x2). The key purpose of this role is to be responsible for managing the development cycle from inception to implementation of a project.
Do not miss an opportunity to join this ever-growing fast-paced and dynamic environment that provides innovative products!
- BSc computer science/BCom information systems/Similar
- BA Certification or BA Diploma or Advanced BA
- Compass Training (Advantageous)
- Five to six years of Business Analysis and Integration experience
- Strong SQL experience
- Extensive experience working with WEB services
- Experience in UX and UI design
- Development Methodologies
- Domain Modelling and API experience (would be advantageous)
- To create specifications to meet/improve Operation requirements/processes within the bespoke or new applications
- To run independently with projects, enhancements, and production issues
- Projects involve the design/enhancement of Digital applications including the interfaces from the WEB applications to following systems Paradigm, Compass, Notification Engine and Frontline
- Coordinate activities with the development team and other teams with regards to interfaces
- Business (and where applicable, technical) requirements gathering and analysis, ensuring business requirements and expectations are met, and that all possible scenarios are covered
- Generate analysis documentation (including the creation of functional specifications and prototypes) according to team best practices and standards
- Conduct functional specification walkthroughs with developers and to monitor the development process to meet deadlines. Facilitate Client-walkthroughs JAD sessions and sign-off of Functional Specification with business owners to ensure business requirements have been met
Reference Number for this position is LN52713 which is a contract position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of R500 to R650 p/h negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
Posted on 22 Jun 09:01
011 463 3633