Senior Systems Business Analyst
|Remuneration:||R600 - R650 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A leading Insurance Company is currently seeking highly competent Senior Systems Business Analysts (x3).
You will be responsible for managing the development cycle from inception to implementation of a project. Create specifications to meet/improve Operation requirements/processes within the bespoke or new applications and run independently with projects, enhancements, and production issues.
Do not miss an opportunity to join this ever growing fast-paced and dynamic environment that provides innovative products!
- BSc computer science/BCom information systems/similar
- BA Certification or BA diploma or advanced BA
- Compass training (Advantageous)
- Five to six years of business analysis and integration experience
- SQL experience
- Extensive experience working with WEB services
- Experience in UX and UI design
- Development Methodologies
- Domain Modelling and API experience (would be advantageous)
- Projects involve the design/enhancement of Digital applications including the interfaces from the WEB applications to following systems Paradigm, Compass, Notification Engine and Frontline
- Co-ordinate activities with the development team and other teams with regards to interfaces
- Business (and where applicable, technical) requirements gathering and analysis, ensuring business requirements and expectations are met, and that all possible scenarios are covered
- Generate analysis documentation (including the creation of functional specifications and prototypes) according to team best practices and standards
- Conduct functional specification walkthroughs with developers and to monitor the development process in order to meet deadlines. Facilitate Client-walkthroughs JAD sessions and sign-off of Functional Specification with business owners to ensure business requirements have been met
Reference Number for this position is LN52713 which is a contract position based in Sandton offering a cost-to-company salary of R650 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 13 Apr 16:40
011 463 3633