Senior Software Engineer
|Remuneration:||R780000 – R850000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A senior software engineer is needed for a leading and most customer-centric online shopping destination in Africa.
They are currently employing exceptionally skilled individuals who have a passion for technology and problem solving and have also adopted a culture of work hard, play hard.
Duties and responsibilities
- Establishing automated testing patterns within a project, ie unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing
- Analysing and solving complex problems in familiar and unfamiliar technology spaces
- Establishing appropriate solution patterns to be followed by the technical team
- The detailed implementation of frameworks within the Java stack
- Implementing technology specific patterns
- Ability to mentor and guide the more junior developer
- Operate in a team environment as well as independently
- Working in an Agile environment
- Keeping up to date on the latest technology and constantly upskilling
- Five to eight years of Java development working experience
- J2EE experience
- In-depth working knowledge of Java language features
- Experience with a DevOps environment
- Knowledge of TDD, CICD and Automated development environments
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming fundamentals
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns and the ability to recognise and apply them
- BSc computer science
- National diploma in IT
- Any other related qualification
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!
Posted on 04 Feb 13:05
011 463 3633