Senior Process Analyst
|Remuneration:||R700000 – R800000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An innovative bank is looking for process analysts with five to 10 years' relevant experience to join their dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to join this business with new projects kicking off. Great benefits on offer: preferential lending rates, bonuses, 25 days annual leave.
- Business degree, IT degree, engineering degree (industrial) – or equivalent.
- Process methodologies membership of professional body/association.
- Must have five to 10 years' relevant process analysis experience.
- Modelling experience – EPC/BPMN/UML.
- To drive strategic and tactical aspects of discovering; validating; documenting, and communicating business-process-related knowledge through modelling; simulating and analysing current and future states; and applying lean principles to reengineer complex processes, focusing on complex business outcomes using technical expertise; in line with the business strategy within the wealth management team.
- Develop an inventory of core and sub-processes.
- Deliver a framework for process prioritisation and identify the benefits associated to a re-engineered process.
- Develop monitoring processes and models.
- Ensure own deliverables are accurate; timely; in the correct format and tailored to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and monitor implementation measured benefits to understand the impact on business to achieve business results.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures.
- Support implementation of new processes; policies and systems to add value.
- Understand and embrace the company vision and values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders to achieve goals and objectives.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management to improve personal capability and to stay abreast of developments in the field of expertise.
- Ensure all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames to ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities.
- Share knowledge with team to ensure knowledge management; continuity; team success and that information is provided in the correct way to stakeholders.
- Understand and meet client needs through client engagement and data collection based on business requirements.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 18 Feb 09:01
Michelle Hiestermann Cooper
+27 11 463 3633