Senior MS Tabular BI Analyst/Developer
|Remuneration:||R500 – R550 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A wonderful opportunity at a leading financial services insurance house is available. They require a Tabular BI analyst developer to join their team. The business intelligence (BI) analyst-developer is responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions. The right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment). The BI developer should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS).
Benefits include: performance-based bonuses, 18 days leave days and more.
Specific technical skills desired include:
- Relational database and SQL language
- Extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
- Data warehouse/solution design
- Dimensional modelling (Kimball methodology)
- SSAS Tabular development (Microsoft SSAS and DAX, M)
- Report development (Microsoft SSRS)
- Microsoft data management and analytics BI certification
- BI MCSE certification
- SSIS integration experience
- Five+ years' business intelligence experience
- Five+ years of database design or integration experience with SQL Server databases
The BI analyst developer should understand and have expertise in the various technologies needed to implement Microsoft BI solutions. The developer must have experience with the Microsoft BI stack and exposure to other technologies is a plus (Oracle, Netezza, Hadoop).
- Interact with business analysts and end-users to establish information needs
- Interact with systems analysts, architects and development managers to understand source structures and information
- Conduct data analysis, data profiling and data modelling
- Develop SSAS tabular models through working closely with stakeholders in an agile methodology
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 29 Jun 11:18
Michelle Hiestermann Cooper
+27 11 463 3633