Senior MacOS/iOS Expert
|Remuneration:||R550 – R600 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionLuxury German vehicles and motorcycles producer are looking for a senior MacOS expert, to join their team on a contract basis, based in Pretoria.
You will be required to take full ownership of the organisation’s solution, act as the subject matter expert within other initiatives and projects. You will work closely with the offshore DevOps provider to deliver a stable and secure solution.
If you are a passionate, self-starter within the OS space and are interested in being a part of a world-renowned German multinational – Apply now!
Reference number for this position is KH51043 which is a contract position based in Pretoria, offering an hourly rate up to R600 per hour, negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kayleigh on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website http://www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, etc) or a comparable qualification.
- Strong analytical thinking (technical as well as product design)
- Technical experience with Mac OS (including management of clients with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions like Jamf or VMware Workspace One / Airwatch)
- Strong technical experience with macOS
- Familiarity with macOS Device setup und enrollment utilizing Apple DEP (Device Enrollment Program)
- Project Management Skills (Rollout as well as Migrations)
- Knowledge in provider steering
- Knowledge in operations within a large corporate environment
- Knowhow of the agile methodology
Posted on 15 Dec 12:27
011 463 3633