Senior Java/Open Shift Developer
|Remuneration:||R650 – R740 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA multinational organisation that produces luxury automobiles are on the lookout for a senior Java Open Shift developer with a minimum of eight years of working experience specifically in Java and Java-based technologies.
You will be required to ensure that all processes have been investigated and considered in obtaining the specifications of the user requirements. You’ll be involved in proposals and system design and the evaluation of alternatives. This role comes with an opportunity to travel abroad to international locations, therefore, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues/users is a must.
Apply now and become a part of this multi-national manufacturing giant and hone your skills even further.
- Minimum of eight years' working experience specifically Java
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or computer science
- Open Shift
- XML, HTML, CSS (UI5)
- Web services
- Interfaces to SAP
- Calling function modules
- Understand security concepts
- Angular JS
- Agile Toolchain (Maven, Jenkins, GIT)
- Postgres DB
- Ensure that all processes have been investigated/considered in obtaining the specifications of the user requirements
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT project manager/leader and user management or system owner
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 17 Dec 14:18