Senior Java/DevOps Specialist
|Remuneration:||R550 - R650 per hour cost-to-company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you looking for a new opportunity in a world-class technology environment? If so, a German manufacturing business based in Midrand is looking for a senior Java DevOps developer to join their dynamic team.
This role requires someone with strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with the ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation.
If you are a Java developer expert looking to work with cutting edge technologies within a growing technical team then apply now .
- Formal qualification in IT (diploma/degree) or equivalent working experience
- Minimum five years' working experience in Java
- Angular JS
- Node.js (optional)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Glassfish Server
- Java Enterprise Development
- Java Persistence Framework
- JAX-RS (Jersey RESTful Web Services Framework)
- Maven (dependency manager and build tool)
- Flyway (database migration tool)
- JUnit (unit testing framework)
- Mockito (Mock framework)
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Ensure that all processes have been investigated/considered in obtaining the specifications of the user requirements
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives.
- Review and present proposed system solution to user organisation
Check out our website for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from E-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 04 May 11:51, Closing date 3 Jul