Senior Full-Stack Web Developer – C#
|Remuneration:||R1000000 – R1100000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionThis gig is suited to a senior C# full-stack web developer, with a knack for analytics and deep problem-solving! You will be joining a Fintech that is fearless when it comes to tech; you will be part of a behavioural management platform built for northern African mines and other mines across the globe. What is more, is that you will code alongside some of the smartest minds around.
You can expect collaboration and conceptual problem solving within a safe, respect-driven dev culture. The opportunities to learn and evolve are endless; partnered with good coffee + a high degree of flexibility!
Reference number for this position is ND49329 -2020 which is a permanent position based in and around Gauteng; offering a salary of R1.1m per annum cost to company, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
This is what you need to land the job:
- You come with eight years of development (coding experience) and minimum years in a senior developer capacity
- You are clued up in C#, ASP.Net Core, and SQL
- You’re the type of dev that keeps learning and tackling new code
- You are actively working with ReactJS and AngularJS
- You will be applying design concepts like OOD and DDD
- You are skilled when it comes to big web-based work – ASP.Net , Web API, some REST
- You are comfortable with Azure
- You will design and code in deep C#
- You will be part of a team converting an entire system to ReactJS
- You will analyse and solve unique problems in familiar and unfamiliar technology spaces
- You will understand the content on the sprint backlog and the short-term roadmap backlog and suggest alternatives on design -UI/UX
- Degreed – Either in computer science, mathematics, or informatics or similar
- Your scored top grades in Maths in school
Posted on 26 Jan 11:05
ApplyNicole de Sousa
011 463 3633