Senior Front End Developer
|Remuneration:||R400 - R600 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Are you a creative, lateral thinker who is passionate about technology and are up to tackle a challenge that comes your way? Apply now.
This German multinational company within the automotive industry offers exposure to the latest technologies available and real time solutions in a work hard play hard environment.
- Working on a new function as part of the vehicle production planning process which is used to verify and plan plant and material capacities and production volumes
- Development of features in collaboration with external design and development partners in Munich.
- Working in an integrated Agile Environment (Jira, Confluence, XRay)
- Meet with end users and gather requirements (Refinements)
- Take part in Agile Meetings (Stand-Up, Refinements etc)
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives
- Review and present proposed system solution to Business & IT Product Owners
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements and standards
- System testing
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Stress Testing
- Experience with Penetration testing and compliance
Experience with the following technologies are important:
- Minimum years of experience 8+ years
- Angular 10 with AG Grid, RXJS
- BootStrap 4+
- Experience with Redux Pattern using ngrx / ngxs
- JS UI frameworks (ReactJS, NodeJS)
- CI / CD (Continuous Integration / Deployment) on AWS / Open Shift
- TDD (karma / jasmine / protractor)
Reference Number for this position is SJ51027. This is a Contract position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R400 – R600 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 27 May 16:46
011 463 3633