Senior Data Engineer
Job descriptionOur Nomad Now Client, a pioneer technology solutions company focused on delivering positive change, is seeking a senior data engineer with at least five years’ data engineering experience in a variety of tools and programming languages.
- Five+ years of Data Engineering experience in a variety of tools and programming languages
- Data processing and management experience
- Familiar with Big Data Technology
- Interface directly with clients and collaborate with our Data Scientists on engagements
- Strong Statistical analysis and modelling skills
- Understanding of database architectures
- Experience in working with Hadoop-based technologies (e.g. MapReduce, Hive and Pig)
- Experience with SQL-based technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL and MySQL, MSSQL)
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra and MongoDB)
- Experience in working with either MatLab, SAS, R, Spark etc.
- A Relevant Degree
Please note: Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 10 Feb 07:30