Senior Angular Developer
|Remuneration:||R850000 – R960000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you a highly talented senior Angular developer looking to join a fintech environment based in Sandton.
Your work will be largely ring-fenced to the frontend domain and you will be part of a talented team of skilled developers; developing cutting edge software applications for an esteemed, growing and dynamic company.
They are looking for someone who's passionate about development with an eye for visual aesthetics and a track record of sites built to date.
Land the job and you will be an intricate part of a new project, developing in Angular 5; HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, and NodeJS. Apply now !
- Eight+ years' experience in web development
- Three to five years' experience, developing in Angular 5 or later
- Skills in HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, NodeJS, is essential
- Knowledge in Java advantageous
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of working in teams, particularly in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Lead, guide, plan, explain, working alongside team members; cracking problems with a mix of technical expertise and innovative thinking
- Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS
- Build web apps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do. This is the heart and soul of the modern web developer role. The possibilities in the browser should excite you to build the best experience possible for users
- Ensure your site works for users with accessibility needs, and use progressive enhancement to improve the experience for those on slow connections and weaker devices
- Going beyond standard duties and responsibilities to champion small details, spot opportunities and add extra value for our clients
- Keep learning!
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or computer science
Posted on 16 Feb 09:43