Senior Android Developer
|Remuneration:||R850000 - R900000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you seeking an environment to exercise your technical expertise? My client within the consultancy space is seeking a Mobile developer who is skilled in developing Android applications using tech such as Java and Kotlin to join their UK team
You will be required to review others code to ensure delivery of high-quality functionality and participate in an environment of learning; Participates with the development team and stakeholders to plan new features and provide best estimates allowing for team to optimize outcomes that provide the most value to the customer and the organization
If this sounds more like your kind of work.
Reference Number for this position is SJ52018. This is a permanent position based in Remote offering a cost-to-company salary of R900,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Garth on [email protected] or alternatively call on 011 463 3 633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Five+ years of experience in mobile development: Java, Kotlin
- Four+ years of experience in general software development
- Ability to troubleshoot issues/bugs in their code
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and communicate with both clients and team members in a professional and courteous manner
- Able to follow verbal and written directions/communications
- Highly adaptable
- Must have ability to work in a team environment
- Able to build native Android applications using Java and Kotlin
- Experience in iOS development a plus
- Good debugging skills
- Work with design team to implement user interfaces
- Supply detailed work estimates on a task-based level
- Performs other related duties as required by management
- Aide in training and mentoring of new and junior staff
- Breaks down features into manageable stories to allow for easier coding, reviewing, testing and approval
- Participates in retrospectives to gain knowledge and learning with the purpose to become a more effective team member and to build better teams and deliver continuing higher quality products
Posted on 21 Apr 09:03
011 463 3633