|Remuneration:||R45000 - R48000 per month Cost to company|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
Job descriptionA dynamic TTL agency in the North is looking for a Senior Account Director/GAD who is motivated and has a passion for getting work done in an ever-changing environment. This role will be to work on a financial services portfolio. Previous financial services experience is advantageous.
- Build relationships with senior clients by acting as a trusted partner and not a supplier through the demonstration of industry knowledge, strategic contribution and effective management of client portfolio.
- Maintain a high level of overall client service including quality control of all live projects and ensuring client requirements are acknowledged as soon as possible after receiving them, clearly explaining and what next steps will be.
- Demonstrate the ability to “hold the room” in client and internal presentations.
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence when building relationships and dealing with potentially difficult situations. Be available and offer advice, opinion and support to the team.
- Provide leadership in growing existing accounts and anticipates and leads in the resolution of emerging problems.
- Diversify and grow assigned accounts to ensure client retention.
- Demonstrate a strong financial acumen through the ability to accurately scope work and negotiate costs both with the client and internally.
- Ensure all projects are financially well managed and forecasting is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure costings and forecasts completed by direct reports are accurate.
- Build the capability of direct reports to accurately scope work.
- Effectively engage with the client and internal stakeholders on commercial topics and problem solve where needed to protect the interests of the agency and the relationship.
- Accurately forecast resource requirements for client portfolio and ensure work is delivered and managed against an active project plan.
- Demonstrate an ability to write, simple concise and inspiration creative briefs.
- Effectively manage all aspects of projects accountable for from start to completion (including post-campaign reports).
- Take accountability for the successful delivery of your direct reports projects and provide support when required.
- Provide valuable and meaningful input in the creative development process.
- Lead by example, be as concerned about your reports growth as you are about yours. Monitor and help them to grow.
- Take ownership of the hiring, assessment and career development activities of direct reports.
- Be comfortable making decisions on behalf of the agency and team, understanding the impact these can have on the agency and manage upward when necessary.
- Campaign Management
- Financial Management
- Relationship Management
Posted on 12 Apr 14:48