|Remuneration:||R800000 - R850000 per year cost-to-company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionDo you want to be part of one of the Biggest Banking Platform companies out there? The business is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their fast-growing team.
The main purpose of this position is to provide technical solutions to the stakeholders needs by interpreting business requirements, defining technical tasks, perform end to end testing as well a supporting and troubleshooting technical questions.
Are you ready to make a career change and take your knowledge even further?
APPLY NOW and see your career sore like never before.
Reference Number for this position is MM54907 which is a p ermanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost-to-company salary of R850,000 to R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Marcel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Adhere to Agile methodologies and follows Agile principles through work outputs and behaviours.
- Scope, Plan, Design and Review end to end solutions.
- Define and Develop applications complex code.
- Conduct Testing across various IT platforms.
- Ensure adherence to release methodology and technical change management procedures for all changes.
- Drive Continuous improvement
- BSc Comp Science, B. Com Informatics degree or advanced degree.
- Bachelor degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- 5-7 Years’ experience in Application Support.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in one or more of the following languages Java, Angular, DevOps, Backbase, Android or IOS.
Posted on 22 Jun 11:53, Closing date 21 Aug
011 463 3633