QA Testing Team Leader
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Looking to make a difference and engage in meaningful work?
Well this is your opportunity to join a South African not-for profit organisation where your contributions will have a direct and significant impact on the lives of others…
This is a well-managed and well-funded crowd, leveraging cutting edge technologies and partnerships with SA’s big name corporates.
As a QA Testing Team Leader, you will work with the Head of Quality, as well as the delivery teams, to ensure that all client requirements are translated into executional delivery processes that deliver exceptional output and support against these requirements on time and in budget.
The working environment has been praised as being warm and friendly with excellent work/life balance, a great team and an overall superb company culture.
- Four+ years formal software testing experience
- Two+ years SQL experience (MS SQL or MySQL)
- Two+ years API testing (Postman, Jmeter SOAPUI or simlar)
- One+ year working with Cloud platforms
- One+ year working with repository tools like Github, GitLab etc
- Two+ years’ experience on Test Management Tools (Jira, MS TFS, Azure Devops, Quality
- Centre or similar)
- ISTQB Foundation certified
- Advantageous: Experience with web automation testing tools (Selenium or similar)
- Manual Testing (feature and regression)
- Creation of and executing test cases and test plans (feature and regression testing)
- Reviewing of test cases
- Ensuring team members adhere to client specific QA standards and processes
- Identify, log and analyze and track defects through to resolution
- Collaborate with team members to improve the test process and framework
- Participation in Scrum ceremonies
- Prepare and present Test Status reports to management and external clients
- Training and mentoring QA interns in QA methodology, standards and best practice
- Contribute to improvements in the QA process
- Contributing to team’s KPAs and performance appraisals
- Manage multiple backlogs across multiple clients
- Coordinate, manage and assist with QA testing work delivery on various client projects, adhering to client SDLC/delivery framework
Reference Number for this position is CN52680 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering an annual cost to company salary of R480,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Craig Nel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 06 Apr 13:12
011 463 3633