QA Specialist Engineer
|Remuneration:||R650 - R660 per hour Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA well-established Information Technology consulting firm is on the search for a QA Specialist Engineer to be a part of their superb team.
You will required to design automation testing plans and develop automation test scripts for multiple technical products/ services (pre, during and post deployment) in both ‘Run and Change’ contexts and align to chosen application testing frameworks & guidelines.
Testing may apply to all or a combination of the following front-end, back-end, integration, performance, scalability, and regression testing of solutions. This entails full responsibility for ensuring products is protected through quantifiable test coverage and metrics.
Don’t miss out on this exciting and challenging opportunity.
Reference number for this position is NN52798 which is on a short-term contract work in Johannesburg offering a rate of up to R660 per hour . Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Prior programming work experience
- Experience within the Banking sector
- Experience with performance engineering and load testing (beneficial)
- Experience and expertise in coding languages such as Java, C#, and some experience in software engineering/development
- Well versed in web paradigms such as REST and protocols such as HTTP
- Experience working on web applications and/ or web-based technologies
- Proficient in multiple forms of test approaches for application testing including functional, cross- browser combability, mobile, web service and integration testing etc.
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux environment and shell scripting
- Proficient in basic SQL operations such as joins and views
- Experience with SOAP, REST, RPC, or other client-server API testing
- Experience in TFS, JIRA and Confluence (Advantageous)
- Experience in GIT or other source code management systems
- Comfortable in AGILE development environments and cross-functional team structures
- Experience with end-to-end SDLC, testing methodologies and test phases, including unit, assembly, system, integration, regression testing
Posted on 22 Apr 10:45
011 463 3633