Project Manager - Car Programme
|Remuneration:||R840607 - R1091187 per year Basic salary|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Type:||10 year fi|
|Company:||The City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Corporate services information services and technology
Project manager (tender) x4 car programme
Ten-year fixed-term contract
TCOE: Salary commencing from R840,607 – R1,091,187 Per annum • Ref No: CS 15/21 • Civic Centre
- Relevant diploma or Bachelor’s degree or BTech degree in Supply Chain or Project Management or equivalent
- At least five (5) years’ experience or more in management
- SAPICS or MCIPS will serve as an advantage
- Pursuing a comprehensive understanding of the local government environment, its service delivery imperatives, its supporting structures and its actors, in order to understand the factors driving its ICT-related technologies, methods, associated processes and related requirements
- Understanding of Local Governance legislation and regulations and providing guidance to stakeholders regarding procurement and tender processes
- Pursuing a complete understanding of ICT-related technologies, methods, associated processes and related requirements emanating from the CAR Programme and other parties in order to collect, fit into business processes and systems, and assess relevant information about the technologies satisfying these requirements
- Through collaboration with all role players, developing a conceptual and practice-based repository of technical specifications of the technologies, methods and associated processes listed in the Technical Requirements portfolio, in order to make communication and decision-making about this information easy for tender and contracting purposes
- Together with relevant role players within IS&T Support Services branch, implementing a set of best practices for timely and expert processing of technical tender specifications related to technologies, methods and associated processes listed in the Technical Requirements portfolio and cleared by the Architectural and Governance branch of the CAR PROGRAMME Department
- Planning and implementing all deliverables in accordance with project management principles and practices in order to ensure that technologies, methods and associated processes contracted be delivered/completed on time, within budget and per agreed specifications.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
Posted on 09 Mar 10:56