One of our Consulting Engineering clients are looking forward to employ a Project Manager that is professionally registered with ECSA as an Electrical Engineer/Technologist. The suitable candidate should have extensive Project Management skills working on building projects. This is a permanent position based in Pretoria
Project Manager (Professional Electrical Engineer) – Major Capital Projects
Company has a track record of over 20 years in the Building Services environment. solid track record of projects in the commercial sector. Most projects in the Pretoria area. Niche skills in the Management of Metropolitan Capital Projects, Industrial Property and Retail development.
PR Eng (ECSA) with solid Project Managerskills required in both Mechanical and Electrical Turnkey aspects.
- Registered with ECSA as a Professional Electrical Engineer / Technologist
- BSc / BEng or BTech qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Cost control of project experience
- Experience in electrical mechanical works
- Manage key programmes in the city
- Perform life cycle costing for key programmes
- Cost control of projects
- Contract and specialist services agreements
- Assist departments to plan projects and produce milestones
- Assist the departments to report progress on a monthly, quarterly bi-annually and annually
- Perform performance valuation, suggest and implement remedial actions for poor project performance
- Assist in valuation of variations to the scope of work including negotiation of rates and prices and the preparation and conclusion of financial final accounts with contractors
- Advise on contractual matters including resolution of contractual claims and disputes
- Assist in assets management related matters
- Preparation and co-ordination of the procedures and documentation to facilitate practical completion of the works; managing, administering and monitoring the contract and processes,
Please apply via our website or alternatively send your application to: [email protected] , Quote Refence number 2095
Consultant: Christelle Botes
Should we not contact you within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Your resume will be saved on our database for future purposes.
ONLY SA CITIZENS NEEDS TO APPLY