Paid Media Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job description99c is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Zambia, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently-owned agencies. Led by founder and managing director Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, and Distell, to name but a few.
Our Cape Town office is looking for an experienced and ambitious p aid media manager to join our forward-thinking and growing team.
Role summary :
Our ideal candidate would be an avid fan of all things digital; especially when it comes to paid media.
The incumbent would primarily manage paid social campaigns on Facebook; Instagram; LinkedIn and Twitter, and will be required to assist across Google channels (search, shopping and display); focus on daily campaign monitoring and media budget coordination; ensure effective campaign optimisation to achieve performance targets; assess, setup and test campaign tracking and provide the best analytical media reporting with insights and recommendations this side of the digital world.
Skills and attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude
- Team player
- Organised and good with time management
- Google Ads certification
- Google Analytics certification
- At least two years’ experience as a paid media manager/specialist, preferably from an advertising agency environment
- Demonstrated experience with paid media across various platforms
- Experienced in analytics and reporting
- Experience with all aspects of holistic campaign management
Posted on 07 Oct 10:29