Outdoor Advertising Site Developer/Landlord Relationship Admin
Job descriptionMarket leading OOH media innovations company is looking for energetic and hard working Outdoor Advertising Site Developer and Landlord Relationship Administrator
- Do site drives to identify new sites
- Brief graphics in for mock ups
- Put proposals together
- Present proposals to land owners and negotiate deals and get sign off
- Liaise with land owners, contactors or developers to determine their objectives to ensure smooth completion of projects
- Keep land owners, contractors or developers well informed on progress and what is required by us to ensure successful project completion.
- Make all the necessary arrangements, with all parties involved for installations.
- Handle unforeseen problems – damage control, movement of signage, electrical problems etc.
- Keep land owner, contractor or developer well informed on all changes to structure / creative / banner etc. on site
- Foster and maintain good ongoing relationships with land owners
- Be able to identify sites for possible advertising opportunities.
- Willing to work out of office when need be
- Have the ability to foster strong relationships with landowners
- Assertive and able to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines regardless of posing obstacles
- Abilities to form good working relationships with team members, contact person, and/or landowner of the site
- Able to understand the wants and needs of client, and have the ability to advise them accordingly
- The ability to simultaneously oversee/supervise various projects
- Efficient and systematic/organised
- Admin strong
- Ability to delegate and supervise while being a team player
- Open-minded and quick thinking – being able to solve problems / defuse situations before they arise
- Self-motivated, confident and approachable
- Presentable, respectful of others, well spoken and prompt – NB!!
- Be able and willing to follow company work processes
- Good work ethic
- Must have own vehicle and drivers license
- Must within 3 months have knowledge of the major cities advertising bylaws
Posted on 12 Oct 11:00, Closing date 11 Dec