.Net Developer - Cloud
|Remuneration:||R800000 - R900000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
I'm coming in hot this week with an intermediate/senior .Net Cloud developer roles at SA's biggest and most popular digital publishing house. The roles are open to Devs in JHB and Cape Town with a preference for a work from home role.
They are looking for three Devs with key skills in C#, and good knowledge of its ecosystems. Their IT team is using the following tech stack: .Net, .Net Core, MVC, native Android, native iOS, React, WordPress and various cloud platforms. If you are familiar with most of these, you'll be coming out tops!
This is what I am looking for:
- Six+ years key experience in the Microsoft stack: as a Dev, you can Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- You are comfortable with the .NET framework including .Net Core
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and Domain Driven Design
- You are comfortable with Microsoft SQL Server
- Your cloud experience is solid: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- By nature you need to be adaptable, passionate, & driven
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, IT or Informatics preferred
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 25 Mar 15:41