.Net Core Full-Stack Engineer
Job descriptionOur Nomad Now Client, a pioneering tech and software solutions company, is seeking a .Net Core full-stack engineer with at least six years of software development experience in a variety of programming languages.
- At least six years’ software development experience in a variety of programming languages
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile methodologies
- Interest in a pair-programming environment
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes is advantageous
- Ability to travel to work and client offices
- Continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- Use TDD to ensure software is of high quality
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- Help clients become data-driven businesses by making real-time data available and using machine learning for competitive advantage
- Utilise DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software in the most efficient ways
Please note: Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 12 Jan 09:07