Mobile iOS Developer
|Remuneration:||R500 – R600 per hour|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA fast-paced automotive industry company is urgently seeking to employ a world-class mobile iOS developer.
If you are urgently seeking a contract position based in Midrand, apply today.
Reference number for this position is SJ4647. This is a one-month contract position based in Midrand offering a cost to company salary of R600 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
- Minimum of five years of working experience in building native iOS applications.
- Formal qualification in IT (diploma/degree) or equivalent working experience
- Experience building native iOS applications in Objective-C, Swift 2 and Swift 3 that: have multiple screens, handle login and authentication, integrate with REST APIs using JSON and other media types (images and video), control video playback, displays alerts, accepts keyboard input and can limit the maximum number of characters, stores/caches large files and is able to retrieve and delete them when expired, work on iPhone and iPad, adjust for portrait and landscape orientation using auto layout, uses customized UI controls, interprets pinch and zoom touch inputs, display labels, values and images in multiple languages, work in an online/offline mode
- Be able to showcase actual apps that the candidate has developed
- Experience using Git
- Build for iPhone and iPad targets
- Experience in deploying mobile applications
- Ensure that all processes are investigated/considered in obtaining the specifications of the user requirements
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives.
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT project manager/leader and user management or system owner.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Ensure that the steps in the development cycle are executed
- Should be willing to deal with (talk to) our customers. In most cases, they will be foreign customers and language barriers might exist.
Posted on 19 Oct 14:52
+27 11 463 3633