We’re on the hunt to find an inspirational mid-weight designer to join our forces. At iKhokha we pride ourselves on our diversity, unity, street smarts, curiosity and ability to solve problems. We’re a bunch of cool, humble and open people. What’s your USP?
We’re looking for someone curious and collaborative who will be able to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital, social, print, and motion. If that’s you, read on…
So, what will you do?
- You will have a strong, traditional design background which you will be comfortable (and enjoy) applying to digital.
- You will adopt a dynamic, thorough, enquirin approach and will be required to be involved in (and balance the needs of) a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term.
- You will be a team player and easily slot into the iK creative team with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Minimum national diploma in graphic design.
- Minimum four years’ proven experience as a graphic designer or related role.
- Well versed in Adobe CC software.
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop essential).
- Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut, Flash, Dreamweaver) would be an asset but not essential.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 also an asset but not essential.
- Traditional typography and print skills.
Company DescriptionWe’re iKhokha, a classic fintech start-up story.
iKhokha is a co-founder led business that believes that every South African entrepreneur should be given the opportunity to compete in the digital economy and we, as a team and a business aim to give them the tools to do just that.
We don’t do politics or ego’s. Our customers always come first. We pride ourselves on our diversity, unity, street smarts, curiosity and ability to solve problems. We’re a bunch of cool, humble and open people and our culture is the heartbeat of our iKtribe.
iKhokha is always on the look-out for talented, out-of-the-box thinkers, with drive and passion, who want to make an impact and be a part of a big dream.
We are committed to building a phenomenal team of empowered people who want to make a real difference in South Africa.
If that’s you #JoinTheHustle!
Posted on 26 Jan 15:52