Mid/Senior ETL Developer
|Remuneration:||R700000 - R750000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Great opportunity to join a close-knit team in a professional, flexible and friendly working environment within an established financial services business currently embarked on an exciting data-driven journey.
This is a permanent/full-time position which under “normal” circumstances will based in Johannesburg (close to the CBD), during lockdown however, you’ll have flexibility to work remotely.
The company culture can be described as supportive, flexible, friendly and professional. They value family, and work/life balance is NOT just a term they throw around. You’ll be supported in your current / planned studies as well as your career and personal development, as the team and data practice within the organisation grows, so will you.
- Three-year Degree/Diploma in IT OR computer science or similar
- Four+ years’ relevant, professional experience developing data / ETL solutions utilising tools/technologies within the Microsoft SQL Stack
- SQL Server (DB / DW design and development)
- T-SQL (stored procedures, functions, triggers etc…)
- SSIS (design and development of ETL packages / processes)
- Should be well-versed in concepts/methodologies such as: Ralph Kimball / Bill Inmon and Agile
- SSRS / Power BI / Qlikview (report/dashboard development and data visualisation)
- SSAS / MDX (OLAP / Multidimensional modelling / Cubes etc…)
- PowerShell; .Net; C#; XML and/or JSON; Python
- Understanding of key concepts around Data Lakes; Microsoft Azure; Databricks; Data Factory
- Design and build robust ETL solutions
- Design and build end-to-end BI solutions
- Support existing systems
Reference Number for this position is CN51885 which is a p ermanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R750,000 cost to company, per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Craig Nel on [email protected] to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 17 Mar 11:44
011 463 3633