Manager – Inventory Stores Management
|Remuneration:||– R1162715 Basic salary|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Finance • Supply chain management
Manager – Inventory stores management
TCOE salary: Commencing from R1,162,715 per annum • Ref No: FIN 43/20
- An appropriate first degree or BTech
- Five (5) to eight (8) years’ experience to manage the implementation, coordination and control of appropriate business and SCM processes.
- Relevant experience in inventory management and disposal management
- Proven experience in analysing, forecasting and managing data sets.
- Experience in MFMA advantageous
- Experience with tender and demand management
- Guiding and advising the inventory and stores management division by ensuring that inventory and stores management operates according to sound business practices
- Effectively manage stock demand plan, tenders and stock contracts
- Researching concepts and practices relating to inventory and stores management products and services
- Developing relevant draft policies, practices, procedures and systems
- Ensuring effective management of all related risks for sound governance
- Ensuring corporate compliance with approved policies, procedures and systems
- Managing the performance of the inventory and stores management service menus by ensuring that inventory and stores management is operating effectively and efficiently
- Managing the finance warehouses/stores and associated assets by promoting and ensuring the effective and economical management of the assets
- Leading and managing staff so that they meet their objectives in line with the City's overall business strategies.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
Posted on 02 Nov 11:11