Manager – EPWP/CWP
|Remuneration:||– R1282618 Basic salary|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Manager – EPWP and CWP
TCOE Salary: Commencing from R1,282,618 per annum • Ref No: UM 24/20 • Civic Centre
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience
- Experience in management, financial management, budget preparation and execution, project and process management, stakeholder interface and partnership building at management level.
- Managing the operationalisation, implementation, mainstreaming and institutionalisation of the EPWP as guided by the NDPW strategy
- Leading, directing and managing the initiation, planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the SJCP
- Managing the EPWP reporting requirements as outlined in the Intergovernmental Protocol Agreement and the EPWP Grant Agreement including the information technology requirements and the dynamic compliance to iterations of the national reporting system
- Driving, monitoring and managing the communication strategy, internal and external liaison programmes and stakeholder management processes
- Leading, managing and coordinating the alignment of the City's IDP and Service Delivery Budget Implementation Programmes with NDPW strategies on EPWP
- Performing key financial account managerial functions; develop a financial business model as informed by DoRA
- EPWP resource, productivity and personnel management.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.
Posted on 02 Nov 11:06