Manager - Digital Communication
|Job level:||Management (Snr - Executive, 5+ yrs)|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||The City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Manager: digital communication
Tcoe: salary commencing from R1 026 140 per annum - Ref no: cs 60/21
- A postgraduate degree coupled with a minimum of ten years’ relevant experience
- Experience working across multi-platform digital integration projects
- Experience working concurrently on multiple projects
- Excellent understanding and experience in managing enterprise content management tools
- Experience in content management and/or online publishing
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Knowledge and experience of local government systems, services and processes will be an advantage.
- Managing the City’s external and internal digital communication channels
- Managing resources, clients and teams to deliver web-based projects and electronic solutions
- Managing the production of digital communication material
- Developing and implementing digital communication policies and strategies to align with the City’s overall communication strategy.
- Using digital technology to enhance service delivery and the needs of internal departments, businesses, residents, and other stakeholders
- Leading and managing the digital communication team, including external contractors
- Effectively collaborating across multiple departments, branches and stakeholders
- Champion digital access, education and inclusion across the organisation
- Providing guidance, support and input into the City’s digital enablement goals
- Managing and maintaining consistency of the City’s brand and messaging across digital channels.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process .
Closing date: 3 September 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 Aug 11:15