Lead Big Data BI Analyst
|Remuneration:||R800000 – R1100000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA very cool role has become available at a business that is making waves in the e-commerce world with its automated and ultra-secure EFT solution. They need a lead Big Data BI analyst to join their dynamic team.
Priority number one for the role is developing a model that will identify what activities payers engage in and what other behaviour patterns make or break their success on the platform. This project would involve setting-up a Redshift cluster, ingesting large volumes of data, partnering and learning from other teams, building out an analytics model, and implementing a test and learn approach.
Reference number for this position is MH49270. This is a permanent role based in Sandton. Budget is in the region of R800,000 to R1.1m based on experience, skillset, and current level. Contact Michelle on [email protected] .
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics or related field
- Two+ years demonstrated experience in a data-centric function
- People who have been in leadership positions
- Somebody that is able to not only do the job, but build out a team and manage them in time
- Must have cloud experience, specifically around AWS technologies such as S3, Redshift, QuikView, Athena, etc.
Posted on 18 Nov 11:53
011 463 3633