Intermediate/Senior Back End Developer
|Remuneration:||R950000 - R1000000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Melrose Arch|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionNEW WORK: This is the definition of a winning formula! A team of curios, self-starters that are skilled in jumping into new situations with few guardrails and make thinks better are looking for an exceptionally skilled backend developer.
This team really is licensed to WIN: they are expanding across 8 countries in Africa now + the list is getting longer! You will produce quality code across all projects among a great bunch of people; the environment is fast paced + challenging, allowing you to learn as well as share/teach and engage!
Reference Number for this position is SZ52905 which is a permanent position based in Melrose Arch offering a cost to company salary of R1m negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sikho on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
To join this team, you will need:
- Four+ years’ experience in C# 6.0
- RESTful API Development using .NET Core (2+ years’ experience)
- Elastic Stack
- Azure DevOps CI/CD
- NodeJS Development Experience
- MS SQL and NoSQL (Couchbase, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB)
- Frontend Frameworks i.e. (Angular 4+, React)
- In-Memory and Distributed Caching (MS SQL, Redis, NCache)
- Development Experience in Microservices
- Unit Testing
- CMS Exposure (Kentico, Netlify, Strapi, Ghost)
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies (Scrum & Kanban)
- Monitoring Tools (New Relic, Logz.io, Datadog)
- Exposure to Azure/AWS/GCP
- Exposure to OAuth
- ORM Experience (Dapper, EF Core, EF)
- Nuget Development
- Strong in T-SQL (Joins, Stored Procedures, Views)
Posted on 03 May 11:30
011 463 3633