Intermediate Oracle Developer
|Remuneration:||Rand700000 - Rand750000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A leading Global Insurance house requires the skills of an Intermediate Oracle Developer with TIA experience to develop robust and scalable software solutions that are geared towards assisting the company in improving productivity and delivery to clients.
You will get the opportunity to work on the newest oracle technologies, gain exposure in TIA solutions, and be part of a dynamic and passionate team!
- Minimum qualification – A recognized post matric qualification in software development (Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Information Technology will be advantageous)
- Minimum total years of TIA experience – 3 years (TIA 7 experience will be advantageous)
- Minimum total years of Oracle Development experience – 5 years
- Must have experience working in the insurance or any other financial services industry
- Oracle certification will be advantageous
- Agile methodology experience
Reference Number for this position is SM52424. This is a Permanent position based in Parktown offering a cost to company salary of up to R750,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso Mthombeni on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 21 Jun 15:25
011 463 3633