Intermediate Java Developer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
An intermediate Java developer is required for a major investment player in the banking industry with opportunities to take on challenges in a relaxed environment that capitalises your growth and idea sharing, send your CV today to get started on exciting projects on the go.
Apply today and join a long-term growth partner instead just another run off the mill job.
Technical skills requirements:
- Preference will be given to applicants with the following skillset:
- Solid experience in Java 8 or latest version
- SOAP and Restful Services
- Spring boot (highly advantageous)
- Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Atlassian tools, Jira, Confluence
- AWS (highly advantageous)
- Agile Development Methodology
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum: B. Com, B. Eng., BSc Eng., BSC informatics or related degree
- 3-7 years + experience in programming and system design
- Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field
- System Design experience advantageous
Reference Number for this position is GZ53743 which is a permanent position based in Fairlands working remotely offering a salary of R750K per annum cost to company negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 16 Nov 12:30, Closing date 15 Jan
011 463 3633