Intermediate Java Developer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
A highly specialised team is on the lookout for intermediate Java developers to join their expanding business! You will be working as part of a project team to develop and test enterprise-ready business applications in a variety of configurations (e.g. web-based, desktop-based, service-based, or scheduled processes).
If you have a passion for software development and are looking for an awesome space to settle in within a fast-paced, energetic, and fun environment, then this could be the company for you.
- Ideally an IT diploma or related degree will be an advantage but is not essential.
- Minimum requirement is matric with at least three to five years solid Java on the job work-related development experience. Remuneration package will be tailored according to relevant technical experience.
- Java Basic JSE API (to v7)
- Java 5.0 Language Fundamentals (preferably Java 7)
- Caching mechanisms (ehCache)
- Frameworks Web Frameworks (Struts/JSF,PrimeFaces)
- Spring (Core, Web, Remoting, Security etc.)
- XSL (XSL:FO)
- Databases Core RDBMS Concepts
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website http://www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals:
Posted on 04 Jan 15:32
011 463 3633