Intermediate iOS Mobile Developer
|Remuneration:||R600000 – R700000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA renowned software development company that has been around for the past 30 years is looking for a skilled world-class intermediate mobile iOS developer. Apply now and become part of a company that differentiates itself in the market.
Reference number for this position is SJ46508. This is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R700,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- You must have strong experience in iOS or Android
- You must have at least two years of experience developing mobile application
- Experience in UI and respect for pixel-perfect design
- Have published one or more applications in the Android/iOS marketplace
- Be well-versed in client/server architectures
- A good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Passionate about end-to-end user experiences
- You are expected to have a solid understanding of web technologies, and the fundamentals of software engineering
- You will need to have the capabilities of assisting others in the team with their challenges and assisting with the best solutions.
- You will work in a team of developers, liaising with project managers, business analysts and testers working in an Agile software development methodology.
- You will be required to manage and complete tasks within the required time frame and to a very high standard.
- Provides support service when required constant monitoring and update of production environment
- Identify and reports trends where appropriate
- Investigate reasons for critical problems
- Updates logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
Posted on 29 Jan 10:11
011 463 3633