Intermediate C# Developer/Quantitative Analyst
|Remuneration:||R550000 - R600000 per year cost-to-company|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Join a scale up fintech accelerating inter-banking transactions.
You will get your fingers entrenched in Bonds, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange Market.
A mathematical minded individual would be the ideal Developer to take things up a notch within this environment.
This predominately Microsoft environment punts cloud work and will definitely take your career to the next level using the latest in tech.
- At least 1-5 years’ experience coding commercially. – C# Microsoft stack is key
- The job calls for skills in C#, ASP.Net Core Blazor, and SQL Server
- Python and Physics or engineering (Electronics or Chemical) background is a major plus
- An interest in Quantitative Analysis
- You can comfortably grasp complex problems and coding techniques
- Knowledge of Azure cloud
- A minimum of honours BSc degree applied mathematics/statistics/financial mathematics or any other analytical degree equivalent
Reference Number for this position is RS53990 which is a permanent position offering a cost to company salary of up to R600,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Rylene on az.oc.egrem[email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge IT website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 17 Nov 10:28, Closing date 16 Jan